Provide Your Experience on This Service

nbdatatech

Press Release on Yahoo,BBC CNN Forbes NYTimes or any other news websites just for 100$. 

I am seeing these types of gigs on Fiverr. Does they are worth buying. Will I get my article published on these top websites just for 100$. Does someone have experience regarding these services? Please share your views on it. 

7 hours ago, j6nyc6 said:

Most of them don't guarantee you'll be published on these sites. The gigs I checked out are providing a service to write a news worthy article that will meet the requirements of the sites. Getting published on them is a different story.

Thanks but I checked there are many gigs which are offering publishing on these websites for 100$ 

1 hour ago, nbdatatech said:

but I checked there are many gigs which are offering publishing on these websites for 100$ 

Well if you “checked” then you can use one of those services and tell us it was worth of your 100$ and if your article was really published there 🤷‍♀️ 

2 hours ago, nbdatatech said:

Thanks but I checked there are many gigs which are offering publishing on these websites for 100$ 

Honnestly, I wonder how those people are going to make your article published in famous websites unless they have magic fingers, the only thing they can do is what it has been said above: writte a legit article.

On 2/9/2022 at 12:55 PM, psykkopatte said:

Honnestly, I wonder how those people are going to make your article published in famous websites unless they have magic fingers, the only thing they can do is what it has been said above: writte a legit article.

On 2/9/2022 at 12:17 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Well if you “checked” then you can use one of those services and tell us it was worth of your 100$ and if your article was really published there 🤷‍♀️ 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:08 AM, j6nyc6 said:

Most of them don't guarantee you'll be published on these sites. The gigs I checked out are providing a service to write a news worthy article that will meet the requirements of the sites. Getting published on them is a different story.

Archived