All of my gigs (5) drop to almost 0 impressions/day and all my promoted gigs get disabled

naggasaki

Hello Fiverr community

Looking for help with an issue. 
All of my gigs (5) in 5 different services dropped to almost 0 while my promoted gigs got disabled. 

My stats are over 90% and avg response rate is 1h while i have no TOS breachment.
I have around 230 reviews. 3 of them are 4 star and 1 is 1.7 star. 

I am really at loss here. I would understand if one of the gigs in one category or multiple gigs in same category go down. But my gigs are unrelated. 
I offer:
- Zapier setup

- Airtable setup

- Google Ads setup

- Data Studio setup

- Airtable setup

Trying to see if i can correct this. It seems the majority of my impressions might have been paid. Or maybe not. But i have no clue why promoted gigs got disabled.

1 minute ago, naggasaki said:

But i have no clue why promoted gigs got disabled

Promoted gigs are disabled when your performance is dropping down which includes not only your official stats but also hidden statistics and hidden reviews. 
Which also makes sense why your impressions are also lower because organic ranking also depends on your performance 

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Promoted gigs are disabled when your performance is dropping down which includes not only your official stats but also hidden statistics and hidden reviews. 
Which also makes sense why your impressions are also lower because organic ranking also depends on your performance 

Thanks for the quick reply friend. I did not mention that i had a streak of cancellations from end of Dec to mid Jan (7 in last 60 days). I do around 40 orders/month . As they run out to 0 cancellation rate, would that mean that i should get the opportunity for promoted gigs back? Or am i kinda out of the picture forever?

7 minutes ago, naggasaki said:

i should get the opportunity for promoted gigs back?

You definitely might qualify again however it doesn’t mean that you will qualify right after your cancellation ratio goes up. There are a lot of hidden metrics and hidden reviews as I mentioned and only fiverr decides what they count as a great performance 

Archived