Is Social Media Marketing just exchanging gig favourite & click?

shara_bd

No, that probably won't help you at all. All those people are in the group to exchange clicks, not to find services they actually need. You need to figure out who your target audience is (the people who actually want to buy your services) and market to them effectively and without spamming.

3 hours ago, shara_bd said:

What is actual social media marketing?

Reconcile your question I have pasted above, with the comment below taken from your profile, please. From my point of view, you are asking the most basic question which can be asked, about a topic at which you profess to be an expert.   Can you see how that leads to a great deal of doubt about your qualifications? 

a professional lead generation & digital marketing expert. I have long experience & special skills at B2b Lead Generation, Linkedin Lead Generation, Social Media info Finding, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Promotion, Facebook Marketing,

@cs_evans

Thank you.

Actually, I wanted to mean:
Can this type of exchange be helpful for gig ranking in any way?
How does Fiverr consider it?

I knew that exchanging clicks & favorites is not a legal type of marketing for a gig.

I wanted to get most of the member's conception about this type exchanging for gig ranking.

3 hours ago, shara_bd said:

Actually, I wanted to mean:
Can this type of exchange be helpful for gig ranking in any way?

As @cs_evanssaid, YOU are the Social Media expert according to your gig! You should be telling us if it is helpful in any way!

That being said, as @melanielmsaid, it more than likely will not help you as favorites is merely a tool for buyers pt bookmark sellers they want to find later. It is not a device to help gig ranking.

Archived