Very Confused at This Buyer

bloxburgqu33n

Question

So this buyer on my roblox bloxburg gig bought from me and I finished their order. Open delivery they kept asking me if I was "done". To which I replied yes I was done and they could check their account for the delivery. Then they kept saying it over and over again and threw in the f word. I'm pretty sure this guy is intending to cancel the order and keep the bloxburg cash that I gave him. What can I do here?image.thumb.png.d7b46e0c69f6fd4b3a306003a2dfb487.png

2 answers to this question

On 2/8/2022 at 4:26 AM, bloxburgqu33n said:

and keep the bloxburg cash that I gave him

You didn't say what your Gig, respectively custom offer was about, but are you sure that at least this part of the affair is within the terms of Roblox? In which case, you should immediately rethink and edit your Gig to offer something that's well within Roblox's and Fiverr's terms.

If the whole interaction, transaction, whatever you offered to and did for that customer, is fine, compliant with all terms, and you did deliver everything, as stated in your Gig or custom offer, don't worry, the Gig will auto-complete 3 days after delivery, if the customer won't manually accept the delivery, and thereby close the order. Maybe read up on all those technicalities in Fiverr's Help Center.

Makes not much sense to worry about someone canceling an order, after you already did the work (*can* make sense to think about it *before* even starting with the work if there are already (too many) red flags)), because maybe they won't. Once they actually try to cancel, you can (armed with your Help Center knowledge) decide what to do.

However, if a user swears at you, they are in violation of Fiverr's terms, and you can report them. But since Fiverr will look into the message history, and probably the Gig too, you may want to be sure that everything is in order - again, I have no idea about the actual case, as you didn't give enough info, nor about Roblox's terms, but the quoted bit above does sound as if it might be something that's against Fiverr's terms, or "out of their editorial focus", so maybe check that, unless you're 100% sure it's fine.

@shakil_delower It's nice that you think my comment is so important that you apparently thought that the OP should read it twice, and thus copied and pasted the whole thing for him into your own comment, but the forum community would appreciate it more if you gave your own answer to OPs question/problem instead, the forum threads suffer a lot from this kind of repetitiveness. If you like a comment, please consider just using the heart reaction emoji instead of copy-pasting it, that saves others time when reading threads for new insights or info. 

Archived