Can I sell using a set price?

juppin

• juppin changed the title to Can I sell using a set price?
3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I am pretty sure that you have a button at the top where you can switch between a single package or 3 packages. Go for the single package, and you can set the price you want. 

Thank you, I will try a different browser as I do not get that option on Firefox.

3 hours ago, j6nyc6 said:

Like you illustrated a portrait of Kanye West and want to sell it for a set price? If that's the case, Fiverr isn't designed to work that way.

Google "platforms for selling handmade designs."

Nope its a Mascot logo. 

3 hours ago, juppin said:

Nope its a Mascot logo. 

But you're hoping to sell that specific "mascot logo" as it is, right? Let's say the mascot logo is a racoon, someone might want a flamingo. On Fiverr you provide a service, not an item. If you do create mascot logos, start a gig and create what your clients ask for. You can always use the mascot you already drew as a sample image so people can see what you offer.

On 2/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, j6nyc6 said:

But you're hoping to sell that specific "mascot logo" as it is, right? Let's say the mascot logo is a racoon, someone might want a flamingo. On Fiverr you provide a service, not an item. If you do create mascot logos, start a gig and create what your clients ask for. You can always use the mascot you already drew as a sample image so people can see what you offer.

Thank you for the advise and yes I was will have rethink my plan 🙂

Archived