Promoted Gigs Killed My Organic Reach!

shoaibuu

Question

Did anyone face this issue? It Fiverr promoted gigs, I was feeling lucky to have it and I was right for 1 month when I was getting orders from promoted gigs and my organic ranking but things changed after a month when the promoted gigs get unqualified. I didn't think that these promoted gigs also remove your organic rank, my gig was at top of page 1 but as soon the promoted gigs get unqualified it just ended my freelance career on Fiverr.

The below screenshot shows that when the ads get qualified the stats rise whether you turn them on or not. It means that promoted gigs totally kill my organic reach and didn't let it rank again if it's unqualified.

Help would be much appreaciated. Thanks

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 3.29.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 3.29.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 10.04.43 PM.png

You also need to keep in mind that you had 2 negative reviews that most likely killed your organic reach. So I think it has more to do with that rather than promoted gigs. The promoted gigs feature works fine with me, I set it for 2 of my newer gigs and they do bring me some messages, maybe even clients. But I don't rely on that for work. As I said, getting removed from the first page has more to do with how much work you have, what reviews you receive, and how well do other people perform. If others are getting much better performance than you, then obviously you will be pushed back. Not to mention Fiverr also promotes newer people too. 

Also, if you had cancellations or late deliveries, that matters too.

On 2/6/2022 at 5:21 PM, shoaibuu said:

Did anyone face this issue? It Fiverr promoted gigs, I was feeling lucky to have it and I was right for 1 month when I was getting orders from promoted gigs and my organic ranking but things changed after a month when the promoted gigs get unqualified. I didn't think that these promoted gigs also remove your organic rank, my gig was at top of page 1 but as soon the promoted gigs get unqualified it just ended my freelance career on Fiverr.

The below screenshot shows that when the ads get qualified the stats rise whether you turn them on or not. It means that promoted gigs totally kill my organic reach and didn't let it rank again if it's unqualified.

Help would be much appreaciated. Thanks

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 3.29.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 3.29.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 10.04.43 PM.png

The same thing just happened to me. My promoted gigs were removed and now I can't be found in the organic search. 😞

I think you are looking at promoted gigs just to blame the lack of orders on something. As I said, other factors are more important, like negative reviews, cancellations, late orders. Those push you back. There was a webinar and someone from the Fiverr team stated that stopping or starting promoting gigs doesn't have any influence over your organic reach. So.. you're barking at the wrong tree here. Pretty sure promoted gigs is a feature that has nothing to do with your issue. You are also offering a service that's provided by others, with a lot more reviews and lower prices, that might have to do with it too. So yeah, there are all kinds of factors to consider.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:07 PM, donnovan86 said:

I think you are looking at promoted gigs just to blame the lack of orders on something. As I said, other factors are more important, like negative reviews, cancellations, late orders. Those push you back. There was a webinar and someone from the Fiverr team stated that stopping or starting promoting gigs doesn't have any influence over your organic reach. So.. you're barking at the wrong tree here. Pretty sure promoted gigs is a feature that has nothing to do with your issue. You are also offering a service that's provided by others, with a lot more reviews and lower prices, that might have to do with it too. So yeah, there are all kinds of factors to consider.

Its not man! 

Archived