I loss my gig rank after got level but my gig rank cant come its going more than 5 month?

I loss my gig rank after got level but my gig rank cant come its going more than 5 month?

Hello guys i lose my all gigs rank after got level. but my rank cant come again its going more than 5 moths i cant got any order, impression, clicks. now I'm totally depressed. i need some tips to rank again. Please guys help me??

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

but now Order cancellations, Delivery rate, Responsiveness rate are 100% but they still can't give my position?

• Like 1

The following is taken directly from your profile.  If you are such an expert at marketing, why can't you do it for yourself?  I absolutely cannot get my head around how people sell a service they can't even do for themself. 

I am a qualified Digital Marketer. I am also expert in SEO, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Leads Generation. I have been marketing websites, businesses, and services for the last 3 years. As a freelance Digital Marketing expert, I can promote any kind of Businesses, Products, or Services Worldwide to millions of people through my marketing knowledge by using Social Media. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cs_evans said:

The following is taken directly from your profile.  If you are such an expert at marketing, why can't you do it for yourself?  I absolutely cannot get my head around how people sell a service they can't even do for themself. 

I am a qualified Digital Marketer. I am also expert in SEO, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Leads Generation. I have been marketing websites, businesses, and services for the last 3 years. As a freelance Digital Marketing expert, I can promote any kind of Businesses, Products, or Services Worldwide to millions of people through my marketing knowledge by using Social Media. 

i did the marketing for my account bro but fiverr can't improve my rank. that's why I'm i need help from experienced person. 

• Like 1