As time is going on, the life is going on with its rhythm. But i am still out of any job on fiverr. That seems to be weird to hear for anybody else, because fiverr is a very popular platform in the freelance world. Nonetheless, i have got any job on fiverr i have been doing hard work on my ability so that i could have a job eventually.

My expertises are given below

writing articles, news articles, press release, resume, cover letter, blog articles, book writing, data entry, financial excel, etc.

Now i am brushing up on new expertises like coding, mySQL, graphic design, etc.

On 2/5/2022 at 2:28 AM, bulbulahmed995 said:

As time is going on, the life is going on with its rhythm. But i am still out of any job on fiverr. That seems to be weird to hear for anybody else, because fiverr is a very popular platform in the freelance world. Nonetheless, i have got any job on fiverr i have been doing hard work on my ability so that i could have a job eventually.

My expertises are given below

writing articles, news articles, press release, resume, cover letter, blog articles, book writing, data entry, financial excel, etc.

Now i am brushing up on new expertises like coding, mySQL, graphic design, etc.

Some tips:

A clear goal is a good start. You’d better root in some field you are good at. So that you are more likely to stand out among so many similar services. Or you may don’t have orders for a long time.

Gig title

Gig title should be simple and clear.

GIG category

After entering the title, the system usually recommends several categories for you to choose from. Choose according to your own GIG service items. Wrong category selection will affect the conversion rate of GIG, so it can be moved.

Pics and video

If you want your GIG to have a better click-through rate, you must have a good main image or video. In many search results, you must first see the image before you see the title price, etc. other things. Therefore, your picture is very important. The more eye-catching the better if it does not violate the rules.

Video is the same. Of course, video is not necessary. If you can make video, make a better video and upload it. You can also find someone to order a video for your GIG on Fiverr.

Archived