A order done Succesfully

nkaniz

After working on a project for a month, today I got a 5 star review to get the job done. And the buyer was a good person. So I am very happy. Hopefully, this is how I will be able to successfully complete all orders. ❤️

ri.png

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 18

2 hours ago, nkaniz said:

After working on a project for a month, today I got a 5 star review to get the job done. And the buyer was a good person. So I am very happy. Hopefully, this is how I will be able to successfully complete all orders. ❤️

ri.png

Congratulations for your achievement and keep it up.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I have already finished my 10th order and the 11th order is running from a repeat buyer. 6 out of my 11 orders came from repeat buyers. Many thanks to ALLah. Everyone will pray for me.

I wish, the every order would be successful. My client's  happiness is my happiness........ ☺️ ❤️

Edited by nkaniz
  • Like 11
  • Congrats! 7

1 hour ago, nkaniz said:

I have already finished my 10th order and the 11th order is running from a repeat buyer. 6 out of my 11 orders came from repeat buyers. Many thanks to ALLah. Everyone will pray for me.

I wish, the every order would be successful. My client's  happiness is my happiness........ ☺️ ❤️

Keep working, best wish..

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nkaniz said:

Congratulations for your achievement and keep it up.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1