I'm not getting any orders on my 4 years old account

zahidemmi9

• zahidemmi9 changed the title to I'm not getting any orders on my 4 years old account

You have a one star review for your most recent review. That's probably the main problem. The second problem is that your gigs look exactly like everybody else's. It's difficult to stand out in the very competitive field of generic graphic design. Try to find a niche if you can, something you can do better than anybody else. Something very specific. And once you have it, ask around on social media to get a few orders and earn good reviews to try and cancel out that bad one. Good luck!

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. Do you think it will be better for me to create a new account? As you said that my last client left a bad review so now I'm not getting any new clients, I was also thinking the same as you and was getting worried everyday! 

Try to get atleast one client. Even if you can ask person who needs services to register is fiverr through referral programs which fiverr has and he can order your gig. I think you will also get commision by bringing in more buyers to the platform too. 

On 2/4/2022 at 4:19 PM, zahidemmi9 said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. Do you think it will be better for me to create a new account? As you said that my last client left a bad review so now I'm not getting any new clients, I was also thinking the same as you and was getting worried everyday! 

It is against the ToS to have more than one account.

I face the same thing as you, I was inactive for 6 months, I've got nothing for weeks until I get 2 messages from buyers who didn't buy anything but still I received DM so it means they saw my gigs despite it has been pushed down in statistics for being not active.
As it has been said you just only have 1 negative review which is about delivering on time, not about work quality, so it should be alright.

I had nobody buying my gigs so when I had a quiet working week from my 'off fiverr' design work I dropped my prices - got a few orders in, did my best and got some good reviews. When I put prices up again I was still getting orders in.

Might help, I don;t use the site as my primary source of income though, it's more for fun extra work, so I don't know if a week price drop would be do-able for you.

Archived