Buyer online but not responding

tum_tum09

Working on this project I started yesterday.

Trust me, I would have been done and even made submission some hours back but I can't. Cause why, it's more of an authentication project so I need full access from buyer to finish up. I have been texting buyer for hours now so he can give me access as a contributor from his end, he's online and he is not responding.

The delivery is due tomorrow and I don't like making late deliveries.

What can I do?

On 2/4/2022 at 5:11 AM, aarontgladiator said:

You can go to the order page and request to extend the delivery date stating that you couldn't complete your work because the buyer never responded.

Definitely do this. This has happened to me a few times now, and if the buyer doesn't respond to your request to extend the delivery date after 4 days, you can email Fiverr support (support@fiverr.com) and ask them to cancel the order without it affecting your metrics.

It's a good change. Before, if the order was eligible for a case, buyers could open a case without messaging us. This is something may people wanted/needed. It's good although wording could be different.

This does not mean that orders within processing time will be eligible for opening cases. However, it might mean that if you ship late and don't reply, your buyer will be able to open a case sooner which, IMO, is fair. Buyers were often left waiting long periods of time because sellers wouldn't ship and wouldn't reply to messages.  hours is a fair amount of time  polo g

Archived