Is possible to make money at Fiverr?

file_wizzard

Question

I've been trying to make money here for almost three years, but I haven't been able to make more than $5,000+ in three years. CS always tells me to use social media, but that doesn't work.

I was used to charging $125 per hour... around $1,000 per day, and here I'm making around $50 per month, $600 per year. My maid in Chile made that three times.

For personal reasons, I'm stuck here, in the USA.

• Like 21
  • Confused 4

9 answers to this question

For some it is and for most it is not. Most people won't make enough. This is the sad truth. Even if I know the services I would be providing would be far better than most Level 2 Sellers or Top Sellers in my niche. But the algorithm doesn't favour much. The poor quality service providers often get the highest number of orders and those having potential get nothing or very little.

• Like 14

20 hours ago, blazegoldburst said:

For some it is and for most it is not. Most people won't make enough. This is the sad truth. Even if I know the services I would be providing would be far better than most Level 2 Sellers or Top Sellers in my niche. But the algorithm doesn't favour much. The poor quality service providers often get the highest number of orders and those having potential get nothing or very little.

It's sad, but I agree 100%. Fiverr is like a brainwashing concentration camp. Fiverr tries to convince that ALL is fine, when reality is different.

• Like 10

On 2/6/2022 at 2:49 PM, tulusichandro said:

Absolutely possible! Here to earn any kind of amount from Fiverr all over the world. That's a trustful marketplace.🙂🥰

But how? I’ve been trying for three years and my total income is around $5,000+

• Like 7

On 2/6/2022 at 2:49 PM, tulusichandro said:

Absolutely possible! Here to earn any kind of amount from Fiverr all over the world. That's a trustful marketplace.🙂🥰

WEll, I'm glad for you. I haven’t been successful at all in the last three years

• Like 7

On 2/4/2022 at 3:11 PM, lloydsolutions said:

This topic may be helpful to you: 

Can somebody give me a hand, please? There are many many things I don’t understand, mostly related with marketing. I hated that subject at college/university.

• Like 5

Have you tried to sticking with just one type of gig ? And gig promotion ?  Have you tried to focus on big but few projects a month ?  Because of my type of work people coming with bigger project that spans for month at least filling my schedule. I am trying to accept only bigger projects and trying to establish regular clients mostly. Hopefully earn much more. 

Edited by gongor32
  • Like 5