Buyer not online, can I deliver?

tum_tum09

Hi...

I am supposed to deliver this project today in 2-3 hours. Buyer is not online but I want to make sure that before I deliver, buyer goes through it first then he accepts that I can deliver.

I'm doing this because I don't want to deliver now and then buyer has to reject it because of a small modification. It will have a bad effect to my account.

If he doesn't come online before delivery time, can I just make delivery like that?

I don't think it's a good idea to wait for your buyer to be online, because you won't be sure when they are and if they will reply when they are. I've seen many of my buyers be online but still not responding to either a delivery I made or a question I asked. Often they come back to it at a time that's convenient for them. I also don't fully trust the green bubble. I feel sometimes it says they're online, but aren't. For example I basically always see the bubble turn green after I make a delivery.

I wouldn't worry about revisions having a bad effect on your account. Many of mine are small adjustments (and I'm talking about simply adding a word) and it hasn't hurt my account. 

If you have completed your order according to what you agreed upon with your buyer, you can deliver it without a problem. If you do miss something crucial in order to finish it, then it would be necessary to consult them. If not, I'd just make the delivery! 

Archived