I am new Seller

nipuni7gate

Welcome , My name is Nipuni . I’m a professional graphic designer and have 4-year of experience in graphic designing. I can work with Photoshop and Illustrator and all 3D software And I can design a Cartoon character/ NFT Artist/ Photo Editing/ 3D modeling/Photo Editing and any other graphic design work that you can think of. 

10 hours ago, nipuni7gate said:

Welcome , My name is Nipuni . I’m a professional graphic designer and have 4-year of experience in graphic designing. I can work with Photoshop and Illustrator and all 3D software And I can design a Cartoon character/ NFT Artist/ Photo Editing/ 3D modeling/Photo Editing and any other graphic design work that you can think of. 

Hello Nipuni. I'm Patrick and I have a question for you. You have the knowledge to us PS & AI, but did you buy the software, are you in a subscription with Adobe, or it's not legal/registered software?

11 hours ago, nipuni7gate said:

Hi! And welcomeeeeeeeee! 👋😊

12 hours ago, nipuni7gate said:

Welcome, Nipuni. It's pleasure to find you here. Good luck!!

14 hours ago, nipuni7gate said:

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

Archived