Struggling with app publication on Google and apple store

florianbargues

Hi everyone,

I'm developing an application that I have finished for 4 weeks ago and I'm trying to publish it on apple and google store but they always found something to say about it. Is there someone that is used to publish application and can help me to do it ?

Waiting for your response,

Florian

Hi aarontgladiator, sorry for my late respons. Actually, I have a problem with the payment method especially with apple where the click buttton to subscribe to my services the pop up doesn't appear in my application. And also, they are taking so much time to verify the app, is it normal ? Because I've a bit enough to loose all this time whereas my app is 95% ready.

Well, if you're not facing these problems in Android, it's definitely the App Store. Apple has heavier restrictions on what's allowed on their devices and it can take MONTHS for your app to get verified. The payment method should show up in IOS once your app is verified (this is assuming it works on Android), but there might some different code for it, since IOS and Android don't use the same code.

Archived