Buyer canceled a 300$ order after one year

upalwazed

I finished the order properly. It was accepted. Now all of a sudden the order was canceled today and all my money from my account is gone! what kind of marketplace is this?! I am fade up. I had to work a lot for that order. Now the buyer can just withdraw the money after 8/9 months without talking to me! So I worked free for the buyer!? I don't understand fiver's policies. I sent a message to the support. I know what they will do. Buyers are gods to them as they give them the money. I think it's time to say good bye. Enough

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 10

This wording is from your gig write-up. If you put this type of guarantee in your gig description, Fiverr has no choice but to honor it if a buyer says they are not 100% satisfied. I would remove it from anywhere it appears in your gigs.

1434152701_ScreenShot2022-02-02at1_49_05PM.png.020356e3d8c4702058f10b27e89f0a66.png

In my country they call making this type of mistake  shooting yourself in the foot.

664498559_ScreenShot2022-02-02at2_00_07PM.thumb.png.dac9c563a24406f719a8c0dd187d713a.png

• Like 8
  • Up 2

19 hours ago, humaamanwar100 said:

so sad, your order is 300$ oh god
i wish fiverr help you

They said it's because of some technical issues. All my money from my account has gone! they said they would let me know when it is fixed! Thank you for your kind words

Edited by upalwazed
  • Like 7

On 2/2/2022 at 10:00 PM, vickiespencer said:

This wording is from your gig write-up. If you put this type of guarantee in your gig description, Fiverr has no choice but to honor it if a buyer says they are not 100% satisfied. I would remove it from anywhere it appears in your gigs.

1434152701_ScreenShot2022-02-02at1_49_05PM.png.020356e3d8c4702058f10b27e89f0a66.png

In my country they call making this type of mistake  shooting yourself in the foot.

664498559_ScreenShot2022-02-02at2_00_07PM.thumb.png.dac9c563a24406f719a8c0dd187d713a.png

I'm sorry but the money back guarantee policy is applied while the order still on going! once the buyer confirmes the delivery and gets the final files then, the policy is over and no longer relevent! 

About your issue, I'm sure Fiverr support will find a solution for you! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, achkouk said:

I'm sorry but the money back guarantee policy is applied while the order still on going! once the buyer confirmes the delivery and gets the final files then, the policy is over and no longer relevent! 

I have read on the Fiverr Forum that other sellers who had this statement in their gig description were told by Customer Support that making such a guarantee is in effect even after the order is closed. That is why buyers can come back months later and ask for revisions if your gig description says "unlimited revisions".  It is risky to have either 100% satisfaction guaranteed or unlimited revisions in your profile description.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

15 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I have read on the Fiverr Forum that other sellers who had this statement in their gig description were told by Customer Support that making such a guarantee is in effect even after the order is closed. That is why buyers can come back months later and ask for revisions if your gig description says "unlimited revisions".  It is risky to have either 100% satisfaction guaranteed or unlimited revisions in your profile description.

Exactly.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, gongor32 said:

Even still it's weird and horrible for fiverr to refund order after year after accepting. I could understand if it is after 1,2 days but year ? 

My thought exactly! 

• Like 2

On 2/6/2022 at 12:48 PM, achkouk said:

I'm sorry but the money back guarantee policy is applied while the order still on going!

That is how "you" view the statement, unfortunately Fiverr may see things differently. Why risk the headache? I personally feel like the promise itself screams of desperation. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1