My gigs suddenly get disappeared after when I get notified about that my gigs are no longer qualified to get promoted:

Hello!
My gigs suddenly get disappeared after when I get notified about that my gigs are no longer qualified to get promoted even all of them were ranking on 1st pages and most of them were on top of first pages. I tried contacting fiverr support, it's been 3 hours and getting no reply from them.
Please help me with this.

• Like 9
  • Confused 2

Unfortunately we can not help with this. 
According to fiverr promoted gig feature gets unqualified when your performance drops down according to hidden metrics and if your performance dropped down then it’s only logical that your gigs also will rank lower because ranking depends on your performance. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

If it has something to do with performance, then it's very possible that your gig ranks lower in the search page and it won't be on the first page. However, I don't think it's supposed to disappear? 🤔 Fiverr CS could take some time to respond and you're lucky if they respond within a day. I'm sure they'll get back to you, so don't worry.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 2:37 PM, behrozgraphics said:

I got my promotion back and everything seem to be perfect now.

How you get it back ? What you have done ? My gigs are also disappeared and its from last 6 days and I have not get it back yet. 

• Like 3