Buyer isn’t responding to my cancellation request

dakotacaldwell8

Question

Just a quick question!

I had a buyer order one of my gigs without messaging me first (despite a request on my gig page for such a thing to be done), and it wound up being for something I couldn’t do. I requested a cancellation, but he isn’t responding. Fiverr says that the order will be automatically canceled after two days, however… The due date will happen before those two days are up. Will the order still show up as late in that case, or will the disputed status protect it? Can’t say as I’m fond of either option, but I’d rather have a cancel than a late order.

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, dakotacaldwell8 said:

The due date will happen before those two days are up. Will the order still show up as late in that case, or will the disputed status protect it? Can’t say as I’m fond of either option, but I’d rather have a cancel than a late order.

Sigh. This happened to me once. So frustrating! The system will continue to warn you that you have a delivery deadline approaching, and eventually that the delivery is late. But eventually, the order did automatically cancel and my actual numbers never showed as having delivered a late order. 

Obviously, if the Buyer shows up and rejects the offer to cancel, that's an entirely different situation and would impact your numbers.

Archived