Fiverr customer support cancelled my order after i delivered it to the client within the time limit.

alii_recruiter

Hi, so i had a very rude client tbh, i completed his work an delivered the work in time, but he wanted to cancel the order just because he now don't need it any more. I told him that it's not fair and also cancelling the order will affect my order compilation rate, gig performance etc. But he told me he has done it before and he will do it again and he did it too. I got a notification that fiverr cs has cancelled the order.
I just want to know that will it effect me gig performance now. As my order compilation rate has decreased instantly.

We all face the same.

It's normal to have rude and clever clients. However, if you have issues like this next time, you should make sure you contact CS before even explaining the effect the cancellation will have on your account. By that, you have given him the power to decide on canceling the order.

Take note next time and no, I don't think it will affect your gig performance 

58 minutes ago, alii_recruiter said:

but he wanted to cancel the order just because he now don't need it any more. I told him that it's not fair and also cancelling the order will affect my order compilation rate, gig performance etc.

This was the mistake. The moment a client says something like that, you don't respond to them - you immediately open a ticket with CS, with screenshots, explaining the situation.

At Fiverr a number of buyers who use these techniques to get the work done without paying any price, to avoid this kind of issues, you have to make sure to well communicate with buyer and put maximum efforts to deliver the what best can be, in this scenario CS team will put the decision in your fewer. 

Hi Ali,

I recommend you message Customer Support in a warm and factual manner, explaining that the buyer simply did not need the work anymore and that you delivered on time, a suitable product.

Therefore, state *I would be grateful if you would review my case and please reinstate my order completion rate, since I was not at fault here.*

If the buyer did not reject the delivery because of demonstrable quality issues, it is possible for an empathic CS representative to restore your order completion rate right away.

Furthermore, if CS find you not at fault and if the order was completed as a high-quality product, they may also pay you compensation of the sum you should have earned, in full. Therefore please add to your message to CS, **I would also be grateful if you would consider my case for compensation since I delivered a completed order to high quality and on time.**

In short, CS will look at your case and decide whether you were somehow at fault. If not, you won't be penalised and will be paid.

**Take your time when writing to customer support. Message politely, factually, unemotionally, and include screenshots of relevant communications with the buyer because Customer Support like you to present the relevant documents to them, saving them the painful task of deciphering message threads. And then wait. You do not need to keep checking... they will respond in due course.** 

Try not to let it pull you down. Put your energy into new jobs. You'll be just fine.

Please let us all know how you get on with this! 

All the very best!

Annie

5 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

Hi Ali,

I recommend you message Customer Support in a warm and factual manner, explaining that the buyer simply did not need the work anymore and that you delivered on time, a suitable product.

Therefore, state *I would be grateful if you would review my case and please reinstate my order completion rate, since I was not at fault here.*

If the buyer did not reject the delivery because of demonstrable quality issues, it is possible for an empathic CS representative to restore your order completion rate right away.

Furthermore, if CS find you not at fault and if the order was completed as a high-quality product, they may also pay you compensation of the sum you should have earned, in full. Therefore please add to your message to CS, **I would also be grateful if you would consider my case for compensation since I delivered a completed order to high quality and on time.**

In short, CS will look at your case and decide whether you were somehow at fault. If not, you won't be penalised and will be paid.

**Take your time when writing to customer support. Message politely, factually, unemotionally, and include screenshots of relevant communications with the buyer because Customer Support like you to present the relevant documents to them, saving them the painful task of deciphering message threads. And then wait. You do not need to keep checking... they will respond in due course.** 

Try not to let it pull you down. Put your energy into new jobs. You'll be just fine.

Please let us all know how you get on with this! 

All the very best!

Annie

Exactly What I have to say. I have had experience with some buyers here. Especially since I am doing unlimited revisions. So if it sustains for 4-5 days and buyer is still behaving rude, make sure that you first customer support with the issues and tell them what all you done what all they telling extra. Then you will have advantage first. They will look and follow both of us and then if we have the right attitude in order they will support us and will never cancel the order. Even if the order gets cancelled before CS chat intiation if the right is on your part They will review it after some days and can even refund you full amount even if order is cancelled. It happened to me and I was very happy and greatfull because that time Fiverr accepted my innocence in matter. 

So First thing to do is chat with Customer support team if you feel it's not going right!

Archived