Product delivered ,from past one week customer has not marked the order complete. Withdrawal button also disabled.

teachercode

Question

HI all there ,

I'm new seller .

I want to know what happens when customer has received the complete order , ever since then customer is neither replying nor marking my order complete.

Every day I exchange mails from CS team , but no one from CS is promising me till when I have to wait for customer's reply . 

My experience with customer has not been good . He was quite unprofessional and things were not going smooth. He raised the issue after final delivery . I worked on issues and re submitted the extra work he asked for though this was not in order , but I wanted to please him as to get order marked completed , but nothing happened as expected.. After that he never replied.

Do you know how many days my earning will remain blocked ?

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, teachercode said:

customer has received the complete order , ever since then customer is neither replying nor marking my order complete.

Then it looks like you didn’t deliver it correctly 🤷‍♀️ 
When the work is done you deliver it with green deliver button and your client will have 3 days to accept or to ask for a revision. If they don’t do anything then order is automatically marked completed 

33 minutes ago, teachercode said:

HI all there ,

I'm new seller .

My experience with customer has not been good . He was quite unprofessional and things were not going smooth. I delivered the product and after 3 days order was marked completed . He raised the issue after this. I worked on issues and re submitted the extra work he asked for .After that he is neither marking issue resolved , nor replying .My Withdraw button has been disabled by fiverr because issue is still marked unresolved..

I am in touch with CS team , but they are saying I have to wait till customer reply. It's been a week , he has not replied.

Do you know how many days my earning will remain blocked ?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Then it looks like you didn’t deliver it correctly 🤷‍♀️ 
When the work is done you deliver it with green deliver button and your client will have 3 days to accept or to ask for a revision. If they don’t do anything then order is automatically marked completed 

Hi , I'm so sorry , that initially I have not mentioned the scenario correctly. most of the places I wrote 'order completed' instead of writing 'issue closed'  but when you mentioned here that auto deliver thing, I realized my mistake .Later I tried correcting my post . but post is non editable so made a quote.