How do I rank gig?

pixelrashid

On 12/16/2021 at 2:15 PM, pixelrashid said:

I am 12 hours + active but if I search my gig I can't find it

You're not 12 hours active. You're wasting 12+ hours a day doing nothing and expecting clients to flock to your profile. Your gig images go against almost every suggestion fiverr has for creating a professional gig image. This article is a good place to start: 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

• Like 12

• 1 month later...

The best way you should read completely the project details then write about the project topic and must ask some questions. When you asking some questions there is a big chance of to reply from the client. so if you want to write the best buyer request for Fiverr you should write a simple and clean cover letter. 

• Like 7

On 1/25/2022 at 7:14 AM, sarmin_khatun21 said:

Poin out the Topic which Buyer Ask in his/her JOb post

2. Talk about the project how you will complete

3. You can tell him which resources you will use to this project

4. Tell also you will work on his budget

Ok, just for the sake of experiment let’s try your advice to write an offer for let’s say a Logo design request:

1. dear client, I’m pointing out that you need a logo design (like the client doesn’t know that he needs a logo design) 2. I will work on your project a couple of hours a day with all resources available to me. 3. I will use my laptop, photoshop or Adobe illustrator to complete your logo design. 4. If you have a 5$ Budget I will rip my 🍑 off just for 5$ even if it’s 15 times lower than my usual price tag. 
look forward hearing back from you. 

Don’t you think that sounds pretty bad for an offer? My clients don’t need to know how or with what resources I will complete their projects. What they care about is that they will get a product that they like, They can use and that will be fit for purpose. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

On 1/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, pixelrashid said:

How to provide an interesting replay of buyer's request so that buyer is comfortable working
Consult experienced vendors.

The best way would be to explain your approach towards task. Be expressive, elaborate as much as you can. Only discuss relevant issues. Help your buyer in his idea so that you can get better requirements. Once the order is started and client ask some additional things then do not react. There is no harm in managing additional but smaller tasks. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Ok, just for the sake of experiment let’s try your advice to write an offer for let’s say a Logo design request:

1. dear client, I’m pointing out that you need a logo design (like the client doesn’t know that he needs a logo design) 2. I will work on your project a couple of hours a day with all resources available to me. 3. I will use my laptop, photoshop or Adobe illustrator to complete your logo design. 4. If you have a 5$ Budget I will rip my 🍑 off just for 5$ even if it’s 15 times lower than my usual price tag. 
look forward hearing back from you. 

Don’t you think that sounds pretty bad for an offer? My clients don’t need to know how or with what resources I will complete their projects. What they care about is that they will get a product that they like, They can use and that will be fit for purpose. 

You are not wrong But it depends On the job post What client wants or need according to that buyer request we should write

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, pixelrashid said:

What is the reason for losing gig rank while having a positive rating in gig.

Could be any number of reasons. Fiverr rotates gigs around in the search results based on a lot of factors. You're not guaranteed a position in search just because you have some good ratings. It's not static and it never stays the same. It also differs based on what each buyer searches for and buys. 

Cancellations, warnings, drops in response time/rate, late deliveries and so on will affect your visibility on Fiverr. 

Another important thing to remember: Buyers are asked to leave private feedback to Fiverr after an order is completed. That's a rating only Fiverr can see, and it will affect your gig way more than your regular star ratings. A buyer may leave a five-star review because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings or look bad, and then deliver negative private feedback. People are always more honest when they know it's anonymous. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3