Review or Feedback

saiadulca

Question

8 answers to this question

How Fiverr Reviews Work

Once an order is marked as completed, a buyer has 10 days to leave a review. Once submitted, you will receive a notification, and also have the opportunity to leave a review about working with the buyer. At this stage, you can't see a buyer's review. Once both seller and buyer have completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all reviews are made public. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

My client was unable due to his illness in Fiverr more than one month. Order complete automatically. Now he messages me he want to provide me positive feedback but he can not find way to provide this. Is is possible provide feedback after a long time?

Screenshot_1.jpg

2 hours ago, saiadulca said:

My client was unable due to his illness in Fiverr more than one month. Order complete automatically.

• Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

8 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:
  • Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Thanks

Archived