Please Give me some tips

designer_gd

Hi!

I know so many new buyers are getting frustrated or tired of not getting any orders. So let me tell you something when I started Fiverr I was so excited and happy and I was thinking that now I'm gonna be rich or something I know It sounds crazy right. So I made my first gig and accidentally I don't know how It ranked on the first page and I was like tomorrow I'm gonna get orders. But It wasn't easy like I was thinking before. So when I learned deep down about how Fiverr works etc. Then I got my first order in just one month after doing the bidding. so this was my experience.

Tips for new buyers: 

1) Simple is that firstly you have to learn how Fiverr works etc.

2) You have to use your daily 10 bids.

3) Make a proper Gig related to your services. Don't be rushed on it because Gig is the most important part of your profile. So make it carefully.

4) Use low-rank keywords as a title. Make a good description of your gig and also try to add videos on your gig as an intro to your service.

5) Be active 24/7 because It gives a good impression to Fiverr. On this basis, you'll get buyer requests.

6) When you write a buyer request always assure your buyer that you can do that Job. You have to make sure your buyer that you're in the right place and you'll never gonna regret it after hiring me.

7) If someone message you on Fiverr. You have to respond to him/her quickly and ask him/her question like what do you need? How may I help you? etc.

😎 Always be honest with your buyer always try to provide him/her with extra things.

9) Try to avoid calling your buyer Bruh, dude, and with some other words. Always call your buyer as Sir or with him/her name.

I think It will work. Just be patient and Never give up 🙂

Thanks

17 hours ago, shehrozkhan001 said:

Hi!

I know so many new buyers are getting frustrated or tired of not getting any orders. So let me tell you something when I started Fiverr I was so excited and happy and I was thinking that now I'm gonna be rich or something I know It sounds crazy right. So I made my first gig and accidentally I don't know how It ranked on the first page and I was like tomorrow I'm gonna get orders. But It wasn't easy like I was thinking before. So when I learned deep down about how Fiverr works etc. Then I got my first order in just one month after doing the bidding. so this was my experience.

Tips for new buyers: 

1) Simple is that firstly you have to learn how Fiverr works etc.

2) You have to use your daily 10 bids.

3) Make a proper Gig related to your services. Don't be rushed on it because Gig is the most important part of your profile. So make it carefully.

4) Use low-rank keywords as a title. Make a good description of your gig and also try to add videos on your gig as an intro to your service.

5) Be active 24/7 because It gives a good impression to Fiverr. On this basis, you'll get buyer requests.

6) When you write a buyer request always assure your buyer that you can do that Job. You have to make sure your buyer that you're in the right place and you'll never gonna regret it after hiring me.

7) If someone message you on Fiverr. You have to respond to him/her quickly and ask him/her question like what do you need? How may I help you? etc.

😎 Always be honest with your buyer always try to provide him/her with extra things.

9) Try to avoid calling your buyer Bruh, dude, and with some other words. Always call your buyer as Sir or with him/her name.

I think It will work. Just be patient and Never give up 🙂

Thanks

thank you

Archived