Query about Late Delivery!

tayyabasehar13

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are doing well. So, it has been a year almost since I have been offering GIGS as a seller on Fiverr but it's the first time I have got late with an order. I wanted 1 more hour to complete the project, so I requested a Time Extension from the client. But the client is offline for around 3 days. I have completed my project but its already 4 hours late now. So, I would like to hear your opinion if I should deliver it in the Late orders right now or wait for the Client to get online and accept the request. If I deliver now how could it negatively impact my Gig?

Looking forward for some valuable suggestions from all of you.

Cheers

Hi all! Thanks alot for sharing your valuable answers.

Here is what happened with the order I had posted the query about. So, I delivered it about 5 hours and 20 mins late, it was showing LATE on the dashboard up until I delivered. Since, I already had requested an Order Extension, the moment I submitted, it was showing in the Delivered section with the key tag "Requested". The buyer became online the next day and accepted the extension request. I delivered the order once again, and hence now I have 100% delivered on time rate. So, if anyone feels like they are running late and can't deliver on time, please make sure that you request order extension from your client. Trust me that will save the day.

Archived