How can I improve my profile?

Hay.I need help from Fiverr expert's. I have level one badge profile and recently I deleted my previous gig's for starting a new company. I recreate my gigs with new services but I didn't get any response from Fiverr. Can anyone help me for this ? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1.First of all send 10 buyer request everyday

2.Try to remain active in 18 hours

3.Everyday come in forum

4.Then if do not work edit gig minor

5.then if you do not take any knock from buyer create new gig with best research of fiverr gigs.

*Remember Unique description and attractive image is very important.

Thanks.

Edited by md_raisul_hasib

Keywords Are Game Changer

Right Keywords are important to increase your search presence and traffic to your Fiverr gig. When it comes to ranking your Fiverr gig  keywords play a vital role in getting jumble sale to your gig. Keywords are paramount because they ensure you add the kind of words that the people will assuredly search for when finding similar gigs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rakibtony said:

No I mean why I can not make fiver promotion ads on Fiverr?

Do you mean why can't use the gig promotion feature (promoted gigs) - if so, one reason is because none of your active gigs have any reviews. Sometimes it can let you promote a gig when your number of reviews are less than the number stated, but I assume you must have some reviews on a gig to promote it with Fiverr's promotion option.

The requirements it shows are:

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

Edited by uk1000