Gig ranking lost

rkcreative09

Recently my Gig impression is getting down and fallen my gig ranking. I am always trying to active at online and waiting for the request. I send buyer request everyday but most of them are fake. Some of them knock me and that's why my gig impression and response time rate is now badly lost. In this case, How can I get 10 buyer request a day and get order and rank my gig? Also can improve my gig response time rate? Please help me.

8 hours ago, rkcreative09 said:

waiting for the request

Well there is your problem.  Why are you waiting?  Why aren't you trying to generate business instead of waiting for it to come to you?

8 hours ago, rkcreative09 said:

I send buyer request everyday but most of them are fake.

The buyer requests are fake, or your offers are fake?  If you are referring to the buyer requests, yes, it is a cesspool of mostly worthless scammers or opportunists.  All the more reason for you to be generating your own leads. 

9 hours ago, rkcreative09 said:

Also can improve my gig response time rate

You respond to the requests quickly.  No mystery here.  How is this even a question?  But I am betting, based on one of your other comments, that you are one of those who artificially stays online all the time, including while you are sleeping, so you get a message in the middle of the night, cause you show online, and then don't respond for many hours because you weren't really online.  I honestly can't believe people still follow that clearly ridiculous advice.  

12 hours ago, rkcreative09 said:

Recently my Gig impression is getting down and fallen my gig ranking. I am always trying to active at online and waiting for the request. I send buyer request everyday but most of them are fake. Some of them knock me and that's why my gig impression and response time rate is now badly lost. In this case, How can I get 10 buyer request a day and get order and rank my gig? Also can improve my gig response time rate? Please help me.

Don't worry you can try marketing Your gig and sent buyer request every day

Thanks for share forum.

On 1/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, cs_evans said:

Well there is your problem.  Why are you waiting?  Why aren't you trying to generate business instead of waiting for it to come to you?

The buyer requests are fake, or your offers are fake?  If you are referring to the buyer requests, yes, it is a cesspool of mostly worthless scammers or opportunists.  All the more reason for you to be generating your own leads. 

You respond to the requests quickly.  No mystery here.  How is this even a question?  But I am betting, based on one of your other comments, that you are one of those who artificially stays online all the time, including while you are sleeping, so you get a message in the middle of the night, cause you show online, and then don't respond for many hours because you weren't really online.  I honestly can't believe people still follow that clearly ridiculous advice.  

Sorry to say that, I am not active when I was asleep but although when I woke up in the morning and then active online, I was surprise that a buyer offer me and that is in midnight! And when I replying the buyer, it already late response.  It was so worring me. Thats all.

Thanks for your response. 

Archived