Order Completion Falling Due to the Subscription Feature.

So I have been a seller on Fiverr for over 1 year. I have always maintained a 100% completion rate. I had a repeat client forget about his subscription, and so I had to request that he cancel the order. He has continued to come back for other orders and I am in good standing. This was my first and only cancellation, to date. Now my Order Completion score has fallen to 90%. What gives?! How can I have a 90% order completion rate when I have only had one cancellation...and one that was not my fault. 

Does anyone know how to remedy this issue? It makes me wary of using the subscription option. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Does the subscription order begin even if the buyer doesn't input the next order's instructions? That's not good.

Cancellations affect completion score, so 1 cancel out of 10 orders would make it 90%. If it's an issue with the subscription feature, I would suggest contacting CS. They may be able to expunge it if the buyer never submitted instructions for that part of the subscription. Worth a shot.

• Like 4

Hi Melanie,

Yes a new order started, on its own, without any buyer input. So if a buyer forgets about their subscriptions, this can negatively affect sellers. Also, if a person's completion rate dips below 90%, they lose their level ranking. The percentage is calculated by the amount of orders a person has completed within the last two month period, instead of "all time." This can drastically skew the ratio. For this reason, I halted the subscription feature...until I know this issue had been addressed and fixed. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2022 at 8:11 PM, songbirdcottage said:

Hi Melanie,

Yes a new order started, on its own, without any buyer input. So if a buyer forgets about their subscriptions, this can negatively affect sellers. Also, if a person's completion rate dips below 90%, they lose their level ranking. The percentage is calculated by the amount of orders a person has completed within the last two month period, instead of "all time." This can drastically skew the ratio. For this reason, I halted the subscription feature...until I know this issue had been addressed and fixed. 

If the Client had subscribed for 3 months, you should have charged him so. Because he has subscribed for 3 months. 

Before getting subscription, you had to talk about your work strategies.

If yo deliver that job within a month, you don't need to offer MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.

Thanks

• Like 1