What are the side effects of using Auto refresher?

dropout_webxprt

Question

10 answers to this question

Auto refresh is basically you make fool the system of fiver, 

fiverr think youre online and provide your profile visible at 1st page, but if the buyer knocks you and you didn't provide reply, then it will be affect on your fiver gig,

And after few days later, the system will be think the profile is bot, then your fiverr account also get warning....

so i never suggest to use auto refresh, no one buyer can place an order just saw that you're online, 

use fiverr app.... that would be better than any kind of 3rd party apps 

• Like 22
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ashiqraazz said:

fiverr think youre online and provide your profile visible at 1st page

Not correct.  Just because you are online does not mean you are going to be on the first page.  Well.......I suppose if the first page had room for 3 million gigs, you might have a shot at it.  

• Like 16
  • Up 3

11 hours ago, ashiqraazz said:

Auto refresh is basically you make fool the system of fiver, 

fiverr think youre online and provide your profile visible at 1st page, but if the buyer knocks you and you didn't provide reply, then it will be affect on your fiver gig,

And after few days later, the system will be think the profile is bot, then your fiverr account also get warning....

so i never suggest to use auto refresh, no one buyer can place an order just saw that you're online, 

use fiverr app.... that would be better than any kind of 3rd party apps 

I think you’re right 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Not correct.  Just because you are online does not mean you are going to be on the first page.  Well.......I suppose if the first page had room for 3 million gigs, you might have a shot at it.  

They Have 3 Millions Gig,  But when you filter a categories just for online, you can see maximum 3/4page gig are showing, so if you're in online, your gig appears 1/2/3page (in online filter search) 
-Sometimes buyerr needs urgent task, and they have time to wait a few hour for a inactive seller response, so they will search someone who available in online, and that's reason, online active is also fact to get more order (If you know the correct work)

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

But when you filter a categories just for online, you can see maximum 3/4page gig are showing, so if you're in online, your gig appears 1/2/3page (in online filter search) 

Hmmm.  I just did a very basic search, though fairly narrow, for American male voice over (my category) and online; there were 342 profiles available.  And this is at 10:40 p.m. on a Fri. night.  Imagine what it would be during normal business hours - thousands.   So again, you are spreading incorrect information.  Being online does not guarantee you are going to be on any page. 

• Like 17
  • Haha 1