How can i change my withdrawal method. ( remove old payoneer and add new payoneer )

piyas24

I did Withdrawing of my Earn to my Payoneer account. Unfortunately, For Security purpose, the Payoneer account blocked. Now I am opening a new payoneer account. But I can't able to remove old payoneer account and add new payoneer account on my account. So, My question is?
How can i remove my old payoneer account and add my new payoneer account. To Withdraw my earning.

See the attachments...

272670852_1402691833484151_5248908585820609867_n.jpg

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Hey piyas24,

For removing the old payment method you have to open a support ticket on Fiverr. You can write a support ticket in detail. They will remove the old payment method. After that, you will be able to add a new payment method.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, piyas24 said:

Unfortunately, For Security purpose, the Payoneer account blocked. 

What makes you think they won't block you again if you open a new account? Isn't it better to try to resolve things with them and clear a future headache when they block you again?

Edited by mauro_523
  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Hi Experts,

I had a Fiverr account which was disabled and I didn't remove my funding source. Recently I open a new Fiverr account and want to add this account with my only Payoneer account.

I contacted Payoneer Customer support several times about removing the previous funding source and they said I have to contact with Fiverr supports team about this issue. But I am not able to sign in my previous account as it was disable. The Payoneer support team can only able to deactivate my previous Funding source.

Now my question is - Is there any problem if I add a multiple Fiverr account with one Payoneer account?

{Note: I will deactivate my previous funding source}

Payoneer.PNG

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well if you were banned, creating a new account is not allowed. Fiverr will just stop the new account. 

As for the issue, clearly Payoneer knows you can't have multiple Fiverr accounts, so even if one gets disabled, it remains linked to the payment system. So there's nothing you can do. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, mushfique32 said:

I had a Fiverr account which was disabled and I didn't remove my funding source. Recently I open a new Fiverr account

• Violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Suggest you carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service of any further platform you may join, otherwise your account there will be disabled also.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, mushfique32 said:

Is there any problem if I add a multiple Fiverr account

You already lost your account due to breaking Fiverr's TOS, and now you want to break them again by creating multiple accounts, which also is against Fiverr's TOS?!
I suggest you move on to another freelancing website if you want to continue to work. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man you are against Fiverr TOS. May be you don't. Well, I am not satisfied for another answer. Yes, you can't login to your previous account. But always you can mail them anytime. Of course, tell them your account ID also. I hope they will help you. But don't create another account without informing them.

• Like 3