If Buyer requests revision then there have any expects in gig?

sb_riya

1 hour ago, sb_riya said:

Recently  I  got some revision requests. is it harmful  of my  gig? 

definitely not. according to your SOP, you have to fulfill buyers revision request. Fiverr always the priority of their buyer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dedarul7 said:

definitely not. according to your SOP, you have to fulfill buyers revision request. Fiverr always the priority of their buyer.

What if you offer no revisions, or what if your revisions cost extra and they are unwilling to pay? The gigs let you select how  many revisions you allow, whether paid or unpaid, so if a buyer is asking for revisions when none are being offered, or if they are unwilling to pay the marked cost, how do you deal with that? Is Fiverr still going to favor the buyer in these cases because that seems like the buyer to me is just trying to get more work for free.

I understand there are likely going to be many variables to this of course - like maybe they just want a small edit that may take you two or three minutes (in which case you may just do it anyway out of good faith) - but still I'd assume that if you have it set to no revisions or for paid revisions, the buyer would need to understand this?

Edited by sesoru
  • Like 3