Jump to content

What type of sceret requirments do fiverr follow for "Promoted Gig" option? Why it turn "Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. We'll notify you as soon as this changes."


ratnasaha47
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey,

I hope you are doing GOOD. 

But, I'm upset as I lost again "Promoted Gig" ad option from my Gigs. I was having 4-6 Orders per day.  All of my gigs were on front page and now all are on last page... Spending Order less life.. 

About myself:

I'm level 2 seller and completed 1400+ Orders with 900+ Reviews. 

  • Like 17
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This just happened to me for the first time! I don't know why because all my stats are up and no back feedback from clients. I have reached out to CS team so hopefully then will enlighten me on why this has happend.

 

I will keep you up to date!

  • Like 10
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sumiregoto said:

This just happened to me for the first time! I don't know why because all my stats are up and no back feedback from clients. I have reached out to CS team so hopefully then will enlighten me on why this has happend.

Me too @sumiregoto. I had a panic and contacted my SSM, she advised it is a bug and they are looking into it. Her reply was so fast I guess that this has happened to lots of people just now. I'm confident I don't have quality or ToS issues so this does make the most sense. I do hope my SSM is right!

  • Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, paultoole1 said:

Same here! Top Rated Seller, 1,556 reviews and suddenly gigs not promotable. 

Sorry that it happened to you too but that does make me feel a lot better 🙂! Very likely a bug then. Israel works Sunday to Thursday so I'm guessing (and slightly hoping) there are a few panicked people reacting to it given how much this revenue stream generates for fiver!

  • Like 8
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, paultoole1 said:

Same here! Top Rated Seller, 1,556 reviews and suddenly gigs not promotable. 

Just hit TRS the other week so this kinda seems out of nowhere for me. Hopefully, it's just a bug or something along those lines. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Sorry that it happened to you too but that does make me feel a lot better 🙂! Very likely a bug then. Israel works Sunday to Thursday so I'm guessing (and slightly hoping) there are a few panicked people reacting to it given how much this revenue stream generates for fiver!

You're absolutely right. In a way it's good to hear it's happened simultaneously to others. 

I've sent a message to my SSM, but he's out of office on vacation. Hopefully we'll have an answer soon. 

  • Like 8
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here, just got the message. Some of the gigs can't be promoted. It happened previously a few months ago and reappeared the next month.

Customer support said the main reason can not be dissected and they keep the right to enable or disable them for certain sellers. It was a very vague reason, like how do you improve your gig or service if there is no proper feedback or reasoning given.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh.

Okay.

I just noticed it happened to me as well - mind me this is the BEST my sales have ever been, I earned over twice as much as I did this time last year (and the month isn't even over) so I was very startled as it's apparently due to a 'possible quality issue'? (but I guess it's a bug instead...)

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What make more impact in your profile is not the public ratings but the "Private Customer Survey". So probably there is an average of ratings that the Fiverr system expect from the sellers, if you receive negative reviews in this private survay this made your performance drop and lose the promote option and your gigs are moved to the last page. What you can do everyone already know: Get new orders, delivery high quality, improve the communication with the buyer, ask the buyers to fill the surveys.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, saaddennis said:

I have also noticed that "Fiverr's choice" is gone from the search too, so I think it's likely a bug

Same here as well...... I was Fiverr's choice for a number of keywords and this has gone too. I suspect this is definitely a 'bug' now. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes it happened to me just now a well , might be some bug if all of you are experiencing the same thing... I talked a few days with my SSM and he said that my internal metrics are perfect so there shouldn't be a reason to disable the promoted gigs feature 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also faced the same issue today. My gig was performing very well in the past few weeks & got some orders too. But today suddenly this happened today (50mins ago). I wanna give it a day or two, see if it comes back. If not will contact support. I believe they sure have the answers & the solutions. Happy Freelancing guys...🙂

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bishalbarua said:

I also faced the same issue today. My gig was performing very well in the past few weeks & got some orders too. But today suddenly this happened today (50mins ago). I wanna give it a day or two, see if it comes back. If not will contact support. I believe they sure have the answers & the solutions. Happy Freelancing guys...🙂

!!! UPDATE !!!

My GIGs are also working now.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...