1st Order cancel, What can I do now?

I received the 1st order from a seller 4 days after opening the account. The task was much easier for me. He had three requirements. I finish two of them very quickly. Go to the other one and go after the problem. After trying all night, I couldn't solve the problem. He couldn't even try it. I think there was a bug on his website. And the web site was running, so there was no opportunity to deactivate the other plugin. He understood the matter. Which is why he didn't give me any bad reviews. He mutually canceled the order.

Now it will be okay for me to work on this new account. Or I will make a new account. Please help me 😞

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Why would you create a new account? Do you throw away your laptop every time you have to hard restart it? 🤷‍♀️ 
mistakes happen and it’s nothing bad that you had to cancel the order, we all experience it from time to time 

Thank you for you appreciate🥰

2 hours ago, kaziyel_islam said:

I received the 1st order from a seller 4 days after opening the account. The task was much easier for me. He had three requirements. I finish two of them very quickly. Go to the other one and go after the problem. After trying all night, I couldn't solve the problem. He couldn't even try it. I think there was a bug on his website. And the web site was running, so there was no opportunity to deactivate the other plugin. He understood the matter. Which is why he didn't give me any bad reviews. He mutually canceled the order.

Now it will be okay for me to work on this new account. Or I will make a new account. Please help me 😞

Mistakes are part of our life and the most imperative part is that we learn from ours. As a senior developer, I also feel, that there are some tasks that put me in great effort. The imperative thing is you never back down. Be original and deliver only the best. Even if you got a cancellation there is no need to worry. Just do your best and things will eventually change.

Don't be upset. I open my account in 2017 and started selling in 2019. My first order was also cancelled. No matter with the cancellation at the beginning. But you have to understand the work before you took order. That will help you to be professional with your work. And after getting order you have to complete whatever impossible task anyhow. That will insure your growth.

Archived