Managing gigs is a pain!

I love Fiverr, and I’ve been using it for over a year now, but one thing that is EXTREMELY frustrating is trying to manage my gigs.

In FRAGGLESROCK, there is a nice tab called “My FRAGGLESROCK” that shows all my jobs – active, waiting for proposals, and completed. It’s an easy-to-navigate list and I can go straight to whatever job I need to attend to.

In Fiverr, finding my list of gigs is like a “treasure hunt” – I have to go to my inbox and see if I have a message with a link to the gig. Or check my to-do’s and see if there is something I need to attend to related to a gig so I can click on the gig.

If there’s no message or to-do, I have to check my email for a link to the gig.

Why can’t I just login and go directly to a list of ALL my gigs? Past and present?

Maybe I’m missing something, but I’ve checked my profile, my settings, all the nav items in the top of the screen, and I simply cannot find an easy way to find or manage my gigs. I’m surprised Fiverr has been in business this long without addressing that.

Am I the only one who’s frustrated here? Or do I just have a blind spot and missed some obvious “list of gigs” on the navigation somewhere. If so, please let me know where to find it.

Assuming I didn’t miss something, I hope this is something that Fiverr fixes in the near future. It seems like a really poor user interface when it comes to managing gigs.

Do you agree or disagree?

Dan

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiver links, or pointing users to Off Fiverr sites is not allowed, even in images. Image deleted.

Sheriff’s Note: When attaching images to the forum, please limit the dimensions to 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

That helps – thanks. It’s still not intuitive, though.

(To the Sheriff – sorry about the image. I was just trying to show a working implementation of a project list from another vendor I used. I will keep your points in mind from now on.)

Archived