I will provide niche base email list any industry email

mdsonia

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will provide niche base email list any industry email

I think the title could be reworded a bit.
In the gig description:
Maybe change "What i will be needed your work?"
"i have" could be "I have"
Maybe change "**Please contact me again your order**"

In the FAQ section:
"leads par day" could be "leads per day" in answer 2.
"3-4hours" could be "3-4 hours" in answer 3.

In the main gig image it says "100 c/0 Active E-mail list". Should that be "100% Active E-mail list"?

On 1/26/2022 at 12:23 PM, syedkhizarhayat said:

This is only for tips

On 1/26/2022 at 3:51 PM, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will provide niche base email list any industry email

I think the title could be reworded a bit.
In the gig description:
Maybe change "What i will be needed your work?"
"i have" could be "I have"
Maybe change "**Please contact me again your order**"

In the FAQ section:
"leads par day" could be "leads per day" in answer 2.
"3-4hours" could be "3-4 hours" in answer 3.

In the main gig image it says "100 c/0 Active E-mail list". Should that be "100% Active E-mail list"@

@uk1000thank you so much🥰

20 minutes ago, mdsonia said:

@uk1000

What can I do if it doesn't work for me?🥲

any idea🤔

You haven't changed all the things I suggested. eg. it still says "100 c/0" in the gig image. It still says "Please contact me again your order" and the FAQ still says "leads par day". It still says "i have" instead of "I have".

You've changed one line to "What i have be needed your work?" - but that doesn't sound right grammatically. Maybe check it with a grammar checker.

If it's about what the buyer needs to provide you could add a line saying "What I need from you:" or "What you will need to provide:" or something similar.

But if you're not getting orders on the gig you can:

1) View the buyer requests page and see if there are any requests there that you can do well. If so you can send offers. You could check that page a few times a day.

2) Instead of relying on just 1 gig you could add gigs for a few other things that you are skilled enough in. If some are in a different subcategory/category it could give you more buyer requests in the buyer requests page.

22 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You haven't changed all the things I suggested. eg. it still says "100 c/0" in the gig image. It still says "Please contact me again your order" and the FAQ still says "leads par day". It still says "i have" instead of "I have".

You've changed one line to "What i have be needed your work?" - but that doesn't sound right grammatically. Maybe check it with a grammar checker.

If it's about what the buyer needs to provide you could add a line saying "What I need from you:" or "What you will need to provide:" or something similar.

But if you're not getting orders on the gig you can:

1) View the buyer requests page and see if there are any requests there that you can do well. If so you can send offers. You could check that page a few times a day.

2) Instead of relying on just 1 gig you could add gigs for a few other things that you are skilled enough in. If some are in a different subcategory/category it could give you more buyer requests in the buyer requests page.

Ok 

Thank you so much🤩

Archived