Froude Buyers.

lima_designer

I noticed for days that, Some frouder Buyers coming in Fiverr, with their false work. I don't want to mention their country's name. I don't know why they do this type of bad work and play with time of seller. Recently I received an order from this type of froude buyer. As a result, I had a very bad experience and cancel the order. Suddenly their behavior changed and don't have patience, politeness in their behaves. It was so bad experience ever. Have a nice day😃

18 hours ago, olyasr said:

What are you talking about? It's not clear at all. How exactly did they try to scam you?

They came to me with their false work, At first, they were taking like professional I mean they know about Fiverr and work very clearly. But suddenly I founded that It was totally scam. Like, I delivered the work with their requirements, we all know that Revisions are required for all work, I have experience having lots of revisions. So I toke it very normally.  but in this case it was too much. I completed the revision again and again. But the result was same. At last, they were saying that They will not accept the delivery because they want to drop me from my place. I decided that I will cancel the order. They wanted to give bad reviews in my profile

7 hours ago, lima_designer said:

They came to me with their false work, At first, they were taking like professional I mean they know about Fiverr and work very clearly. But suddenly I founded that It was totally scam. Like, I delivered the work with their requirements, we all know that Revisions are required for all work, I have experience having lots of revisions. So I toke it very normally.  but in this case it was too much. I completed the revision again and again. But the result was same. At last, they were saying that They will not accept the delivery because they want to drop me from my place. I decided that I will cancel the order. They wanted to give bad reviews in my profile

In this case you needed to report them (if they really told about it), you still can report them - attach screenshots with that messages for customer support

I have noticed lately some new users requesting the same thing over and over again, specifically translation services which is related to one of my gigs. You can tell is a fraud because the request is always the same. They don't even bother in make it credible. Obviously they want to take advantage of sellers and get the job done for free. That's disgusting and I really hope fiverr takes some action to solve this. It's annoying because aside from being a disloyal practice it affects fiverr's own credibility, making it look like a cheap community without order and control. 

We can't accept this, this is our community!

8 hours ago, nelsnj said:

I have noticed lately some new users requesting the same thing over and over again, specifically translation services which is related to one of my gigs. You can tell is a fraud because the request is always the same. They don't even bother in make it credible. Obviously they want to take advantage of sellers and get the job done for free. That's disgusting and I really hope fiverr takes some action to solve this. It's annoying because aside from being a disloyal practice it affects fiverr's own credibility, making it look like a cheap community without order and control. 

We can't accept this, this is our community!

I totally appreciate your thoughts. I also found that some buyers come with their work. Yeah, if you check their work requirements you can understand the work by your working skills. They continue their conversation with sellers. When it's come to the stage of to give an order, they don't respond anymore. I found from here that, they come to know the cost of the work. This is too time wasting thing (my opinion)

On 1/26/2022 at 6:01 PM, donnovan86 said:

Yes, the time will change in March 🙂 

That will be great. And waiting for that. Still running a project, the client asks for delivery again and again but does not tell what he wants. I did all according to the order sheet that he want.

• 2 months later...

Archived