Hello

surajkartha

Hello, my name is Suraj, I am here because I heard that a lot of spam activity takes place on this forum. Wanted to see what the most spammed forum looks like. Will I be disappointed?

I also heard that this is the place where you could be subjected to a "forum trial" if you have an opinion. Is that true?

Heard only those posts get deleted that are genuine. Only spam and those posts that are in violation of the forum guidelines remain. True? I don't know I just heard these things from others. 

I am what you would call a "legacy moderator". 

There is a team of 3 moderators that are actually Fiverr staff, they are the ones who are actually responsible in keeping the forum in shape.

I retained my moderator status, just so I can help from a Fiverr seller's perspective. There's only so much one person can do, but I hope to help other forum members with my posts and replies, plus I will try my best to keep the "fiverr tips" section as spam-free as possible.

1 hour ago, aarontgladiator said:

Just curious, any chance mod applications will ever be given out?

P.S. Why do my posts need to be approved now?

Because you are using words on our watchlist.

And I don’t know if they will ever open up applications in the future.

8 hours ago, frank_d said:

Hi there @surajkartha

Seems like you are either joking, or trolling.

Either way I am here for it. 🙂

Hahaha.. Dang.. didn't realize it was moved to Casual Conversations section.. had posted it in New User Introductions 😁 but ya, that was just me being a troll lol.. thought the thread would be taken down.. but since that's not the case, guess I will self-report it and get it removed.. 

Archived