I am not getting any order

tahsinhani

I had an accident last year, for that reason I couldn't work properly for 6moths. After that 6 month period, I don't get any order. Even if I send buyer request, I don't get one. I was about to become Level 2 Seller but now I don't have any work. Please suggest or advice me what to do 😔

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, dredevit_studio said:

Give some time, may be posting a new gig, sharing your previous working fiverr gigs to social media (facebook, linkedin, behance) may help...

Hope, you get your recovery order soon.

Thank you so much for valuable advice, it means alot.

• Like 5

Hi sister, Actually You were  not in online Thats way Your gig Ranking has Lost. Its really sad to hear about your Accident 

#ACTIVE in online sure will help you.

#improve the gig image or description 

# Go to the Facebook and Search Gig exchange There will get lots of people who 

will help you to increase you gig Click, impression for free

best of luck dear 

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Hello, 

I am Tahsin, hope you are well. I started my journey with Fiverr in 2020, and it was going great till Fiverr removed the "Buyer Request" option. Since it has been removed, I didn't get any single order. I am going into depression as Freelancing is my only way to earn for myself and my family. Is there any chance of getting back the "Buyer Request" option anyway? If not, in that case, can you help me how I can rank my profile again and get orders again?

You can check my profile if you want https://www.fiverr.com/tahsinhani?up_rollout=true

Thanks in advance

• Like 14
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ontor_das said:

24 hours active

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.545905535a37b8d06a96b9c4e6e760c4.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.712fa94a2a1bc05493e1d93e6791768b.png

• Like 13
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

First of all make sure you offer something more from your competitor sellers in your field of expertise.

Secondly, make sure your gigs are optimized (using correct grammar, syntax, videos, good quality images and if you have a portfolio of your preview works that is even better. )

After that, promote your gigs outside Fiverr using all social media platforms you have like Facebook, Twitter e.t.c.

When someone contacts you try to answer him as soon as possible and have a quality conversation with him, explaining everything he needs.

If a client forgets to review your work don’t hesitate to ask him kindly to do it.

Of course, everything I mentioned so far, can’t guarantee every day work but I believe it will make a difference in your orders overall.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2023 at 8:31 PM, ghufrandarr said:

First of all make sure you offer something more from your competitor sellers in your field of expertise.

Secondly, make sure your gigs are optimized (using correct grammar, syntax, videos, good quality images and if you have a portfolio of your preview works that is even better. )

After that, promote your gigs outside Fiverr using all social media platforms you have like Facebook, Twitter e.t.c.

When someone contacts you try to answer him as soon as possible and have a quality conversation with him, explaining everything he needs.

If a client forgets to review your work don’t hesitate to ask him kindly to do it.

Of course, everything I mentioned so far, can’t guarantee every day work but I believe it will make a difference in your orders overall.

Thank you so much

• Like 3