Is FIVERR moving to CHEAPER?

Is FIVERR moving from the $5 option? After browsing through gigs and finally contacting sellers (2) for clarification, I soon realized and was told from one seller, “I’m a professional.” This seller had no services for $5. Isn’t that the point of FIVERR? Maybe there should be additional seller categories-$5 and $10 and above. Will save time for buyer.

Fiverr is not absolutely moving from $5: every seller must offer a basic service for $5; naturally in his gig the seller must tell what he can do for that basic price and this service must be guaranteed!!

Naturally more complex jobs could require multiple-gigs orders, but still a basic service must be offered. Sellers not doing this can see their gigs closed.

Reply to @tscreativestuff: Fiverr does not have “police”, but an editorial team that can review users and gigs and take actions.

Editorial team (for what I know) constantly checks gigs, but we’re talking about a limited number of people working on millions gigs… so many cannot be found until someone (buyer or seller) reports them!

To be short: Fiverr police is done by regular users that want to keep site clean! Fiverr police is done mostly by volunteers 🙂

So, if you find some illegal gig (violating ToS), write a ticket to Customer Support and report it!

On forum we all are regular users just like you and we cannot provide anything but our empathy or our tips 😃

Reply to @voiceoverwork: And it’s not the only “issue” that appears to be Growing. 😮

VOW? Since you, as a Sheriff, are able to climb higher up Mt. Olympus and query the Gods…

😉

…do you have any indications as to how Fiverr intends to handle the “3 million members & growing, but only 100 staff” problem?

@voiceoverwork

@mark74

Ah Gentlemen!.. Welcome to The Dungeon. :ar!

My name is Blind Buyer, and I’ll be happy to take your orders.

[sound of pouring 2 free glasses of water]

Might I mention today’s Dungeon Specials…

Baffled Buyer’s Bourbon

Snubbed Seller’s Scotch

…and of course, our “World Domination” feature…

Shrouded Sheriff’s Sherry

Roberto

P.S. Would either of you like fries with that?

Archived