New member with a possibly dumb question

Hello,

I'm relatively new here and I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but here goes.

I've been viewing Buyer Requests in the hopes of starting to communicate, and, in the past, I have found a few buyer requests I'd like to respond to. But it says to describe an offer. But the problem is, I have questions!! I need to ask the potential buyer questions about their requests to see if I'm the man for the job. The last thing I want to do is waste anybody's time. So my question is, where do you go to ask the potential buyer questions about their request? I don't want to ask the question in the wrong spot. I'm not only new to Fiverr, but I am lacking in tech savviness. Inquiring mind wants to know. Any help would be appreciated. Tnak you.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, willthevoiceman said:

need to ask the potential buyer questions about their requests

The thing is that you can ask a buyer about there request while proposing for the job. The i not option for it.

20 minutes ago, willthevoiceman said:

to see if I'm the man for the job.

f you are 100% qualified for the job then you will get a good Idea about there job from there request. Because they describe there job in most cases.

22 minutes ago, willthevoiceman said:

ask the potential buyer questions about their request

you you are expert in that sector you will get idea about the job then you can sent your request and If he/she replays then you can discus about the job briefly.

and after communication with him/her if you see you are not able to do that you can always decline the job.

But to avoid this you must understand about most part of the job. If you are not sure and could not find you requirement answer in that request, 

avoid sending proposal on that.

• Like 1