Fiverr gig not appearing when i put online search filter

coding143

Hi guys how are you? I have an issue my fiverr gig not appearing when i put online search filter but but status is also online and still it's not appearing only in online filter. Please help me how can i solve this

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, coding143 said:

any solution mariashtelle1?

For starters, do you want to answer my question? 

if you come to a doctor and doctor asks you if you have a sore throat and you just reply with “so do you have a solution to my flu”, do you think the doctor will be able to help you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

For starters, do you want to answer my question? 

if you come to a doctor and doctor asks you if you have a sore throat and you just reply with “so do you have a solution to my flu”, do you think the doctor will be able to help you? 

yes, 6 orders completed on my profile but still not appearing in online filter and last couple of the weeks nobody reaching to me

• Like 3

1 hour ago, coding143 said:

yes maria

Then if you are getting impressions it means that your gig is displayed to people even if you yourself can not find it. 
Fiverr is optimising results and showing your gig to people who are more likely to buy and it’s pretty useless trying to look for your gig in search results. Plus the system is choosing when to show your gig and to whom and it means that your gig might not be appearing on every single search. 

• Like 3