seller scammed me! please help me!

jeddelossantos

Hello - i ordered an nft project from xxxxxx is in october. i asked him to make 100 nfts with a 1 month deadline. he sent me 20 nfts that looked amazing and told me the order would take longer than expected. he told me i would need to mark the order as completed and that he would complete my order if i gave him another month. so i waited another month and he further kept bouncing back excuses why he couldnt get to my order and that he needed time.. its now January and everything i did for this nft project has pretty much crumbled because he was taking too long and kept giving me excuses as to why he couldnt get to my order. i asked him to refund my purchase for the net that he did and what was remaining to be fair but instead he BLOCKED ME! it says he is no longer accepting messages at this time... 

what should i do!? because this i spent alot of money that he scammed out of! i also have pictures of our conversation...

You need to take this up customer service and stop posting accusations, using specific usernames, in the forums.  This is a breach of TOS and there can be consequences for you.  Also, never mark an order complete, until it is actually complete.  This is your first forum post, and you have already broken the TOS and shown that you are not a responsible buyer. Not a great start. 

• frank_d changed the title to seller scammed me! please help me!

Archived