I need your opinion about the images of Gigs

propin1

1 hour ago, propin1 said:

Hello,

May I know how many times have you changed your Gigs images since being on Fiverr?
In other words, do you think it's better to "refresh" the Gigs by changing the images from time to time?

Thank you.

yes it is we should have refresh our gig image once in a two week . if you are getting nice impression then their is no need .

I've only changed my gig images/videos a couple of times each. If you feel like you are getting good traffic with the current images, I don't think there is a need to change. However, if you feel as if your skills have improved, and you have more current images to reflect these improvements, it is certainly worth the update.

it's not a good practice to change gig images again and again. Why I am saying this? becasue...
1) Once you edit a gig, it will go for a review and most probably you will get de-ranked (in case of you ranking already)
2) I understand that buyer can be attracted by a good image/video but if your gig are not displaying in a targeted place i.e. buyer not even see after they searching for your service. So, it will not work even if you upload an elegant and an eye-catchy gig image. Got my point?

I would suggest to do some research, choose most selling low competition keywords and use them in your gig title, tags and in description, upload images/video, and wait for a week or two and see if you get good impressions and clicks. If getting good impressions but not clicks then do change your images/video. 
I hope you will find this helpful.

Thanks, 
Toorzan

I have changed my Gig images many times. I have even changed gig title / description / pricing / faq as well. 

Some people tend to push the idea that it's not good to change our gig material once it's saved. To that I strongly disagree, constantly updating your gig will help you stay relevant and you improve your gigs. 

What's important at the end of the day to a client is a gig that gives them confidence to order.

19 hours ago, design_glow said:

have look into your gig analytics if you are getting good  clicks then don't need to refresh gig image    

Indeed, except that I've been a little bored with these same images for over 18 months!

17 hours ago, nikandco said:

I've only changed my gig images/videos a couple of times each. If you feel like you are getting good traffic with the current images, I don't think there is a need to change. However, if you feel as if your skills have improved, and you have more current images to reflect these improvements, it is certainly worth the update.

So they have to be changed.
Thank you very much.

16 hours ago, toorzan said:

it's not a good practice to change gig images again and again. Why I am saying this? becasue...
1) Once you edit a gig, it will go for a review and most probably you will get de-ranked (in case of you ranking already)
2) I understand that buyer can be attracted by a good image/video but if your gig are not displaying in a targeted place i.e. buyer not even see after they searching for your service. So, it will not work even if you upload an elegant and an eye-catchy gig image. Got my point?

I would suggest to do some research, choose most selling low competition keywords and use them in your gig title, tags and in description, upload images/video, and wait for a week or two and see if you get good impressions and clicks. If getting good impressions but not clicks then do change your images/video. 
I hope you will find this helpful.

Thanks, 
Toorzan

I already made changes to my gigs which means I lost my ranking, that's why I'm wondering if I should also make the changes to the images too, now is a good time!

7 minutes ago, hmraihan_ppc said:

Super helpful article.
Thank you very much!

Archived