How can found byer request?

aminul_wp

You can find buyer requests, on more tab in website header!
if you don't see buyer requests immediately, please be patient and check the page frequently. You will find a suitable time whn you see more request than normal

image.png

• Like 5

Buyer request comes on a certain times of the day. So you should identify while it comes. For that you need to spent a day by giving time to see which time of the day buyer request comes. After getting the times of the buyer request note the times and check everyday on those specific times. And hope once you can know the times you won't have this problem anymore. And by the way, these days the number of the buyer request is not too much because November, December, and January as far as I know the number of the buyer decrease on Fiverr ( Not 100% sure about that, heard this news from other freelancers ). But you keep trying. And Good Luck!!

• Like 4

try to keep active most of the time, keep an aye on buyer request page now and then. Installing the fiverr app on your mobile will help in this.

I got my first buyer request few hours ago with just 2 gigs within 24 hours. Hope you will get yours, soon. Keep patience.

• Like 1