Delivery Date needs to be more than 90 days. Help.

sharjeelh

Question

10 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, sharjeelh said:

I need to set the delivery date more than 90 days since the work I'm doing requires more time. I need to set it 6 months on an a custom offer.

If you are working on this project still now what's the problem to contact customer support and will request to the client for extending the time. If you are not start the work, you can take the order which your gig maximum duration and then extend the time with clients help. if your client accept your request you can continue the order for several months.

5 hours ago, sharjeelh said:

Should I break it up in milestones? Would that be easier?

Personally I've never had to set a deadline beyond what Fiverr offers. But if I did have to do that I'd definitely set up milestones. That not only helps to increase the delivery days, but it also makes for a better overview of the entire project for both you and your buyer

7 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

Personally I've never had to set a deadline beyond what Fiverr offers. But if I did have to do that I'd definitely set up milestones. That not only helps to increase the delivery days, but it also makes for a better overview of the entire project for both you and your buyer

My buyer is a recurring customer and extremely understanding so far. I actually did the same and broke up the order into 6 miles for six months. 

Thanks!

I agree - split it into multiple orders or if milestones can allow a >90 day delivery time you could use that and use enough milestones.

For orders - if you're writing a novel you could create a custom offer for each chapter (or a certain number of chapters).

If you did 90 days worth of work/writing in 1 order it's probably too risky since if it got cancelled you could lose 90 days of work.

Archived