Feverr an scam company

Hello everyone, I decided to come here and make public my bad experience with feverr, I'm passing through a very bad experience since I decided to report an scammer developer, feverr turned against me and restricted my account, all the money in my account disappeared and the support are like pedantic people, I just want to know you're experience here and possible solutions to my problem, I just to like feverr, but now I feel so bad, like this company is turning scammers.....:classic_wacko:

• Like 7
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, ferrocker said:

my bad experience with feverr,

This website is called, "Fiverr", not "feverr".

feverr turned against me and restricted my account

Fiverr doesn't do that. If they restricted your account, then they had a valid reason to do so. Did you do something that goes against their Terms of Service?

the support are like pedantic people

The word, "pedantic" is an adjective defined as: "overly concerned with formal rules and trivial points of learning". Being concerned with the site rules, especially when it comes to interactions with someone who may have broken those rules, is one of the reasons why this site has a Customer Support section.

I just want to know you're experience here and possible solutions to my problem

My experience here, and the experiences of those who follow the rules, is usually fantastic. 

And, when it comes to solutions to a restricted account, you're going to have to work that out with Customer Support. They're the only people who can handle your concerns on this matter. Generally, though, when they restrict an account, it is for a valid and reasonable reason.

this company is turning scammers

Fiverr takes a no-tolerance approach to scammers. It looks like they have the situation under control, and, unfortuntely, you did something you weren't supposed to do as well. Please be sure to follow the terms of service for any site with which you choose to do business.

• Like 10

I've encountered a few scammers and Fiverr has always had my back. As long as you follow the TOS, they'll have yours too.

Instead of blaming blaming Fiverr, I'd take a long hard look at myself and learn from the situation.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, ferrocker said:

Hello everyone, I decided to come here and make public my bad experience with feverr, I'm passing through a very bad experience since I decided to report an scammer developer, feverr turned against me and restricted my account, all the money in my account disappeared and the support are like pedantic people, I just want to know you're experience here and possible solutions to my problem, I just to like feverr, but now I feel so bad, like this company is turning scammers.....:classic_wacko:

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Hi ferrocker,

Sorry to hear you're having bad experience on Fiverr, especially with buyer whoever you reported as a scam. Honestly, I have been on here since 2019 -- so I never have any problem with buyers or Fiverr Team. I can tell you that Fiverr Team are always nice and been very helpful. They have helps me solved the problem with buyers for not responding in few days before the Active Orders countdown times is almost up. Although, most buyers I worked with in the past months are always kind and respectful. But I do come across some scam too, asking to work outside of the platform. All I do is just reported the message and ignored it, so Fiverr Team took care of it. You know, in the message. You can see that Fiverr always have our back if we encounter any scammers. I once received a message from a company asking me to work with them creating character concept art for AAA Games. So I just ignored and move on. I just let Fiverr took care of it.

And of course, Fiverr is not a scam. Sorry that this happened to you, ferrocker. Wish you all the best and good luck on finding another freelance site if you decide to move on to another.

Edited by dannykojima1
  • Like 1