Allow offers to be renewed

nikandco

I always set my offers to expire after a week or so. Sometimes, client is not ready, and they miss the acceptance window and I have to redraft the expired offer. Would be so convenient to be able to renew or edit that offer as opposed to drafting an entire new one. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2022 at 6:48 PM, nikandco said:

Yes I know. Like I mentioned, would just be great to be able to renew it instead of rewriting everything 😉 

You realize you can easily copy and paste the info from the previous offer, right? 🙃

• Like 2
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

You realize you can easily copy and paste the info from the previous offer, right? 🙃

yes, also in smartphone apps, you can save template of the offer, in case you want to offer it again.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Only the text portion. In my service, every custom offer is different and there’s lots of specific items that would need to be checked and can’t be copy/pasted. Also why templates aren’t helpful 

• Like 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2022 at 6:39 PM, nikandco said:

Only the text portion. In my service, every custom offer is different and there’s lots of specific items that would need to be checked and can’t be copy/pasted. Also why templates aren’t helpful 

Templates are for smartphones, or smart devices, it's not yet in web based fiverr yet.

On 3/5/2022 at 6:43 PM, donnovan86 said:

Use sticky notes from Windows, add every cfustom offer as a sticky note there and you can browse back. 

Yes, but that's not portable and that's outside the fiverr system, it's going to be useful as you can take fiverr everywhere.

Edited by go4mart
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, go4mart said:

Yes, but that's not portable and that's outside the fiverr system, it's going to be useful as you can take fiverr everywhere.

Fiverr has a note system, you can put notes in on the order page.

• Like 1
  • Up 1