How can I get my first client?

santo_web

I don't know who or what the OP considers an "expert," but I immediately noticed many, MANY grammatical errors in both the gig descriptions and even the gig titles. It actually makes it difficult to attempt to read and comprehend what you are saying.

-Oh, and offering unlimited revisions is, simply put, a terrible idea.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

• santo_web changed the title to Why my Gig Impression decreased? Any expert who is willing to review of my gigs

The only category where you are allowed to share your Fiverr link and ask for help is Improve My Gig.

You need to remove all references to Behance as that is not an approved portfolio link.

What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:
  • ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • dafont.com
  • dailymotion.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • wordcounter.net
  • youtube.com
Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

The above is from the Help Centre.
Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 5
  • Up 4

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will modern fashion wordpress website
The title doesn't really say what you will do. eg. you could say you'll create a modern fashion wordpress website. Or build or design one.

In the gig description:
Maybe change "There have lots of fashion web-sites around you.". eg. you could start with "There are lots of fashion websites..'.
"Here have some of the features lists you will see inside your Web-site:" could be "Here are some of the features you will see in your website" or "Here are some of the features which will be included in your website:"
It has a URL that isn't in the list of approved URLs.

In the FAQ section:
"as they offer more Logo options to chose from" could be "as they offer more Logo options to choose from" in answer 3.

Gig: I will build car repair website
In the gig description:
"There have lots of car repair web-sites" could be "There are lots of car repair websites"
Maybe change "that will explain to you the of the web-site."
It has a URL that isn't in Fiverr's list of approved URLs.

In the FAQ section:
"Do you offer other services" could be "Do you offer other services?" in question 1.
"every one deserve the best." could be "everyone deserves the best." in answer 2.

In the profile:
In the description: "i can" could be "I can"

• Like 4
  • Up 1

In multiple gigs you have an FAQ that says "which is the best package for me?" and the answer you give includes "...as they offer more Logo options to chose from".

It seems like the above FAQ has been copied from someone's FAQ for a logo gig, but that FAQ doesn't seem relevant to your gigs because they're about creating websites.

In the "I will build home clean wordpress website" gig one of your search tags is "wordpres" when it should be "wordpress".

In multiple gigs the description says "There have lots of...". Changing that to something like "There are lots of..." might be better.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

For a newbie, your profile is most important in attracting Buyers. Make an excellent description of your self and the services you offer.

Then create gigs - for services you can conveniently and excellently deliver. Upload appropriate gig images to the gigs. Having done all that, try and be regular on the platform.

Check Buyer's Request page often and bid for jobs you can excellently and conveniently deliver. Many jobs I handled at the beginning came from Buyer's Request bids I submitted. Best of luck.

• Like 9

It has come automaticly the first time, a buyer went to DM me, I haven't sent any buyer request or share on social medias, I did setup a full gig following youtube tutorials with good title, key words, description, also a cool video as preview, and I did put the price at 5€, after doing some editings for 5€ I've got reviews, boosted gig stats and then I raised up prices and the machine was ready to rumble !

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 10
  • Up 3

When someone see the gig in a list with all other gigs, i.e. in search result, it's called impression.

When someone clicks the gig and open the gig page, it's counted as click.

So if your gig image, title attract buyers, they may click. so focus on your gig image and title to improve click count.

• Like 12
  • Up 3