azkamanzoor

Question

Hey everyone,

I need serious assistance rn for my problem. 

I am a seller on fiverr since 2019. I have been doing good on fiverr. But like a couple of months ago, fiverr asked me to verify my id. I couldn't do that at that time, also i didn't know i was so to verify my id within 15 days. After 15 days, i got a message stating: "your account is restricted, since you didn't verify your identity."

I immediately went to verify it since there was an option that you can still verify yourself. I gave them a picture of my ID card and clicked a photo of mine for verification. 

And it's been a month, no reply from fiverr. 

I have my balance in my account. But my seller profile is not showing. They have restricted it. 

It’s totally unbelievable. It's disastrous for sellers like us. I have built good relations with my clients on fiverr. I was delivering them projects daily. And now, I am disappeared and they have absolutely no clue where am I. 

And the most disappointing of all, there's no way to communicate to fiverr support, to register your complain as a seller. I have to post my problem here on this forum. 

Kindly if someone can help, please do. It's frustrating and depressing at the same time. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question