Order completed but countdown is not finished

maniena_gca

Question

Hi everyone and thanks to visite my topic. I hope someone will help me. I am new to fiverr and today I have finished my first order. I send the work and my client accepted it. The order is marked as "COMPLETED" so I don't understand why the expiration time keeps running. It's normal? Can someone explain to me? Thank you

4 answers to this question

Try refreshing the page (F5 or ctrl F5) on the order page. The order page should then show that the timer has stopped I think if it's complete. I think a similar thing might happen sometimes when you just deliver but not refreshed the page.

It might just happen because of the way it's coded and Fiverr might not think it's important enough to change (if you think it's important enough you could report it in the help centre but they might not think it's worth changing).

If They Problem didn't Fix Yet, Try To Deliver The Order On The Mobile Device,

If That Will Be Work, Then That's Good, If You Still Face Same issue, open a ticket on fiverr,

and Take A Snapshot the issue and send them also,

fiverr customer care will be solved that issue

39 minutes ago, maniena_gca said:

@uk1000 mmh...the problem isnt the not refresh page...I closed and reopened several times but after 10 hours always the same speech ... i am afraid this will negatively affect my seller profile as fiverr would consider it undelivered

Like I said, contact them at the help desk if you think it's serious enough for that (eg. if it's going to affect your stats because it doesn't seem to be working correctly).

Archived