why ?

riadh2626

why ?

Why do I get very few orders ?
although my work is very elaborate  ...    and my work is admired by buyers and I receive praise for it ..I hope you will visit my profile and give me your criticism and if possible some advice to increase the number of orders

⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ ⇊

https://www.fiverr.com/riadh2626

9 hours ago, riadh2626 said:

my work is very elaborate

I would have to disagree. Many of your sample logos are stolen from the internet, so, it's not your work to begin with.

my work is admired by buyers and I receive praise for it

Okay. Where is this admiration and praise? You have no seller reviews, and you haven't sold anything, here on Fiverr. Without social proof from past buyers, most people will have a hard time believing your claims of praise. The responsibility is on you to prove your claims. 

I hope you will visit my profile and give me your criticism and if possible some advice to increase the number of orders

The only advice I will give you, at this point, is to be honest. I just don't see that on your gigs, or in support of how you have described yourself. Buyers can small fakery, and dishonesty, from a mile away. You don't have any orders, because you aren't instilling any trust in those who you want to have hire you.

14 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because you are using stolen logos! 

Thanks for this accusation.... but I can't publish my work because of the privacy of my customers... I can't publish their logo... but works of the same quality as the picture

14 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because you are using stolen logos! 

Thanks for this accusation.... but I can't publish my work because of the privacy of my customers... I can't publish their logo... but works of the same quality as the picture

37 minutes ago, riadh2626 said:

Thanks for this accusation.... but I can't publish my work because of the privacy of my customers.

Are you serious? And that’s your excuse for stealing logos???

wow it’s the first time I see someone using such a stupid excuse for stealing and breaking fiverr rules 🤯  do you know your account can be banned for that? 

if you can’t use the work that you made for your clients then create dummy/sample work with your own drawing etc. Saying I stole those logos but mine are the same quality is just total BS if you can prove it with your own work. I can’t even believe that you think that it’s an ok excuse 😤

10 hours ago, riadh2626 said:

She didn't make a baseless accusation. Anyone can do a Google image search on the images you claim as you own, and find them, in use by other people, all over the internet. You took those images of logos from the internet, and you put them in your gigs to use as your own. That's a fact. Please don't try to convince us otherwise. We can see the truth with our own eyes.

If you want to be taken seriously, as a valuable freelancer here on Fiverr, show your own logos. Don't steal them from the internet.

11 hours ago, riadh2626 said:

That doesn't mean that you're allowed to just take stuff from the internet and present it as your own.

Doing what you did will make every buyer with at least two functioning brain cells think that, if they hire you, you will just send them something you stole from the internet.

Do what @mariashtelle1suggested and create your own logos to use as gig images...if you don't get banned for copyright and trademark violation in the meantime.

15 hours ago, riadh2626 said:

Instead of arguing with fellow members, please read the official Terms of Service if you want to be allowed to remain on the platform:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

I went ahead and highlighted some important paragraphs for you:

B7D4B938-A978-4580-B6F4-B2094AFA634E.jpeg

Archived